Here is a small sampling of what you’ll discover in these 10 innovation interviews...
• A long-time technology guru in the financial marketplace details the intricacies of building a differentiated blockchain investment marketplace for startups by meeting Canadian capital-market regulations.
• An author of 9 books on innovation, who has 8 patents to his name outlines the universal design-concepts and heuristics that resides under every human disruption since the taming of fire.
• An innovator shares his love of technology, and values-based leadership including lessons from 20 years of building a company where agile transcends practices to becomes a way of being.
• An expert practitioner in regional conflict resolution extracts fundamental build trust lessons from his experience in averting a likely civil war in South Africa in 1998.
• A corporate innovator discusses her experience navigating the twists and turns of: working in ways nothing like you’ve ever imagined, an ever shifting mandate, inculcating innovation culture in the core, finding success in places not anticipated, and much more.
• How a baby boomer and a millennial created a repeatable innovation process so everyone can Innovate Like The Best.
... and that's just from a fraction of the content!